Saturday, February 9, 2008

SURPRISE!!


Grandma & Sadie

Dinner at Gardunos

Sadie asked mommy for "Mariposa" and she said
no. Sadie asked grandma for "Mariposa" and they
went over to Toys R Us


Shopping at "Nancy's Boutique" in Scottsdale

Obviously by the background we were only
"window shopping" at the Fashion Square Mall
in Scottsdale.

Grandma playing games with Sadie

Pool Time!!

This was such an amazing week for me. Since I have been really sick my little sister Krystal said she was going to come and help me. So, Matt and I went to the airport to pick her up. Well, we met her at the security gate so that we could help her with her luggage and Bridger. We were getting ready to walk to baggage claim and I see Krys look up at someone and I turned around and it was my mom. She had surprised me and come with Krystal. It was like I had seen a ghost. I was so shocked. I instantly started to cry - I couldn't help it, I was so happy. I had been so sick for weeks and during that time all I have wanted was my mom, so to see her standing there was just overwhelming. I have never had time go by that fast. It just meant so much to me that they would drop things in their own life to help me with mine. Matt is on a really bad rotation right now, he is doing OBGYN at a huge hospital in Mesa. So, not only is he an hour away, but his hours are awful. The timing was so perfect for them to come. The only bad part is saying goodbye, that is something I can't get used to. I look around and imagine stuff we did and see things, it really is so hard to be away from those you love. Anyway, here a couple of fun pictures.