Monday, January 19, 2009

Whitney's Birthday


Whit and me

Helping her get ready

She never wears make up so it was fun to dress her up

All of us at lunch

My little sis

The girls at the movie

Sadie even got to go, she says she's "in love" with Troy

At dinner

We were able to be up in Idaho for my little sister's birthday. I love her so much and we had so much fun. We went to TGIF's for lunch, then went shopping at the mall, and then all the girls went to High School Musical 3. I love that show - have I ever mentioned that before?? After the movie we went to dinner. Whitney is the most darling thing ever and I adore her so much. I have been bonded to her since the first day I saw her in the hospital when she was born. I love you Whit, thanks for being one of my most cherished friends.