Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Goodbye Arizona


Connor's "miracle workers"

Connor's friend Rider from school

Sadie, Connor, and Lexi with their prizes

I can't even comment on how much I will miss these two being together

I am going to miss this family more then I can even express

Having so much fun at Peter-Piper-Pizza

Holding the babies and talking "the medical" language!
Our home for the past 4 years

Our beach
The pool

Oh how I will miss this

Well, we are packing up our computer tomorrow so I wanted to do a post on leaving Arizona. The mixed emotions I feel are pretty hard to deal with. When we first pulled up to San Lagos I was more home sick than I had ever been in my whole life. I felt so lost and alone. But, because of Arizona Connor met the most incredible teachers who changed his life, we discovered Sadie and Connor's talent to be amazing swimmers, life long friends who I will never forget, and realizing that Matt and I can be a family with no security blanket around us. Our marriage has never been so strong because we truly became each other's whole lives and relied on each other for everything. I have loved being here, I will miss it so much. The memories are such happy ones! Goodbye Arizona, for now!