Thursday, October 1, 2009

Andrus Reunion


A "four generation" picture

My mom's siblings and their spouses with Grandma and Grandpa

My mom and her brother's and sister's with Grandma and Grandpa

Matt and my cousin Taylor

Whit painting Sadie's face

Action shot

The kids with their snow cones

Connor went a little far with his "face painting"


Tanis and Sophie

Our family that was there (we missed everyone else)

Another shot of the kids

The girls singing "Loving Families" for Grandma and Grandpa

The cousins had a blast

My beautiful family

Connor and Braun - so fun to have a boy around

Mom, Grandma, Debbie (holding Sophie) and Grandpa

Taylor and his wife Missy playing with Sophie

Grandma, Sophie and the blinkie

Debbie holding Sophie

Sadie and Elle's birthday's are only 2 weeks apart

So they exchanged gifts

Matt, me and Sophie

My two greatest examples of how not only be a good mom, but a good person

Are there two greater people on this earth? I think not!

So my Grandma and Grandpa Andrus had a reunion at their house! It was so much fun to be able to go and see everyone again. My mom's side of the family has always been super close and we have been able to pass that on to our own individual families. I love my Andrus family. They mean more to me then I will ever be able to express. I loved growing up with all of these people around me to love me and help me become who I am today. I adore my grandparents and thank them for not only being the most amazing example, but their selflessness is something I have sought for. I love you my Andrus Family!