Thursday, November 5, 2009

Swim Meet Weekend


One of the many lunches at Wingers

Sophie was so sick just lying on grandpa

Grandma consoling the little sick bug

Grandma with the two girls, Sophie finally gave up and fell asleep!

My little swimmer

Aunt Stef there to support

Grandpa congratulating Sadie right after she swam

Sadie and Grandma and Grandpa

With Aunt Whitney

Me and my swimmer

Krys and Sadie

Dancing with Sadie after church

She was so proud

Dancing Princess

Sadie had a swim meet in Idaho Falls one of the weekends that Matt was gone, so I went up and stayed with my parents. Sophie was so so sick, so we had shifts of people going to watch Sadie and babysitting Sophie. It was a team effort for sure. Sadie did so well. There were teams from Boise, Nampa, Meridian, Jackson, Sun Valley, Wasatch Front, UT, Montana, Pocatello, Blackfoot and of course IF. So, there were like a million kids competing. Sadie held her own and I couldn't have been more proud! So many people came to watch her so I really appreciate the support! Then, on Sunday, I stayed home with Sophie and my parents took Connor and Sadie to church. One of Sadie's favorite things to do with Matt is dance with him, so Grandpa stood in and danced with our princess after church.