Monday, March 14, 2011

My Birthday


Me and Dal - so happy to have him home for my Birthday

Me with Krystal and Bryce

All of us at lunch

Me and ALL of my siblings!

Jess and Me

Me and My Parents

Me sporting the sombrero

The kids table

My yummy fried ice cream

Dal and me again

We took this picture because there was grass on my b-day, usually there is snow

FUN

Such fun gifts

My sweet boy

My angel

Thanks Whit!!

Thanks Krys and Bryce

Thanks Doug and Rebekah

Thanks Jess and Brodie

Birthday Gifts from Matt
Happy Birthday Money From My Parents
Me, my mom, Dal and Whit at dinner
My fun treat

Of course Matt was working a 24 hour shift on my birthday, so my family really helped make the day special. I went up to IF and met my family for lunch at Garcia's. Then, the girls went shopping. Afterwards, I got to open my gifts that were so fun! Then I went to Jakers with my mom, Whit and Dal! It was a really fun day and thanks to everyone who thought of me. It really helps, and you will never know how much it means - especially when your husband can't be there!