Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Andrus Reunion

 Sadie and Connor having a blast on the water toy
The boys playing ball
 Our little family with Grandma and Grandpa Andrus
 Sophie getting kissed by her great grandma
My Parents, Siblings, In-Laws, Nieces, Nephews
 Our little family
 My mom's side of the family, and there are some missing if you can believe it
My moms siblings and parents
 My AMAZING Grandparents
Sadie and Elle exchanging b-day gifts
 Connor and Grandma Andrus have a really special bond
Naughty Muffin with Grandma

So we were able to drive down to Utah to the Andrus Reunion.  I love my mom's side of the family so much and there are a million of us so it's a ton of fun.  My mom grew up in a family of 10 and they were so close that our cousins and aunts and uncles became our best friends.  I adore my family and it is always so fun to be together, even if we do buy out every 44oz drink there is:)!!