Sunday, March 18, 2012

Christmas Break

 Going to the Muppet Show
 Connor's gift to Dallin
 Up in Island Park - A winter wonderland
Going with Grandpa for a snowmobile ride
Daddy with his girls
 Matt with the kids
 
Whit and the kids

 Whitney, Grandpa, and Muffin in action
 Daddy, Sadie and Connor in action
 Sadie and Brighton
 Ping-Pong match
Connor has to have his "Cousin Freddy and Benji" story at night
 Their "frosty" that muffin said "didn't work"
 Grandpa, Sadie and Logan
 Connor with Logan and Bridger on the sled
 The cousins with Whit
Fun in the snow

After Christmas we were able to go up to Island Park for a couple of days! It was a lot of fun to play in all of the snow.  The kids couldn't get enough of the snowmobile rides and riding on the sled. I loved when the kids built their snowman and Sophie was came to tell me about it and I asked her if she built Frost the Snowman and she said with a sad face, "yes, but he didn't work".  I thought it was so cute!  I was so happy they were able to have that experience! Those are some of my funnest memories growing up!