Friday, March 7, 2014

Whit's Graduation & The Rest of May 2013

With Whit after Baccalaureate
Whit and Sophie with her little ice cream
Sadie and Whit
The Boys
Perkins run
Whit and me right before Seminary Graduation
Us with Whit and her Seminary Diploma

Love her

Just a little graduation gift for my sis
The kids with Whit before Graduation with their "Graduation Build-a-Bear" they got her


Yay!! Congrats!
Little Best Friends


The Girls with Whit
Whit's Graduation Party

My bday gift to Krys where I was going to be gone on the actual day
Taking the kids to Johnny Rockets and letting them taste how amazing their milk shakes are
Such a good dad

The kids with Tanner after his Welcome Home

I felt so blessed that I was able to fly up for Whitney's Graduation! She has always been so special to me from the moment she was born! I absolutely adore her and there is no one more beautiful inside and out! She is one of my very best friends and I wouldn't have missed her special day for the world!!