Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Island Park

I love the jet ski, takes me back...
Krys and me
Daddy and Sophie
Taking Connor for a ride
Brady and Sophie
So much fun
Giving Sadie a ride

Bridger with Matt
Swimming with Whit
Always different combo's in the boat

Dad with his girls
Bryce and Sophie

The boys swimming

Me and Dal with the gorgeous cabin behind us

Brady and Sophie getting a ride
Strike another pose
Boys will be boys

Me and Soph
Whit, Krys and me
My cute kids
Whit and me
Dallin and me

We were so excited to get to the gorgeous cabin and play on the water all day! We were able to ride the jet ski, and go on the boat and swim! It was such a beautiful day in the mountains and so fun to spend it together! The cabin brings back so many childhood memories for me, Island Park is almost therapeutic! It is a 2nd home to me!