Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Tooth Fairy & The Rock Fairy



Sadie lost her first tooth. I don't know why that was so hard for me. It had been loose for so long that Matt was getting worried about it and thought that he was going to have to pull it. We told Sadie that her tooth needed to come out. She said, "It hasn't come out because I prayed it would stay in." Once we convinced her that she would get another tooth in its place she quit praying - thank goodness!! Well, that night I heard a scream in the car and Sadie told us her tooth was out. I kinda freaked out and she looked at me so calm and said, "Mom, it was time."
I am glad she was the one comforting me. She didn't want to put it under her pillow because she wanted to take it to Idaho and show Whitney. So instead we got a picture of her holding it. She said she didn't want money, but she wanted a candybar from the Tooth Fairy. The next morning she came running in to show us how sweet the Tooth Fairy was to leave her a King Sized Kit-Kat. I was quick to agree with her how sweet the Tooth Fairy is. Now she can't wait to lose another tooth. However, this morning (the morning after the Tooth Fairy came) she woke up and was almost crying. We asked her what was wrong and she said, "I put my rock underneath my pillow last night, and the Rock Fairy didn't come."