Friday, November 30, 2007

Boys will be boys - unfortunately


Look at the black eye and that little grin!

I think I have the naughtiest little boy in the world. He loves to do things that he knows will get him in trouble. He grins before pulling Sadie's hair, he waits anxiously when he has taken something of hers for her to scream and tell. He thrives on being mischievious! He loves it! Well, yesterday he was being way too quiet, so Matt went and checked on him and assured me I did not want to go into his room. I went over to his door and did not know whether to laugh or cry. He had poured out a whole container of Quik Mix and a whole bottle of baby powder all over everything. But, the worst part about it was he had tried to clean it up with wet wipes. So the chocolate was wet. Oh my gosh! So, we put him in the tub to clean him off while we attempted to clean up the mess. While cleaning up his room, he put a whole roll of toilet paper in the tub with him. Matt spent another hour unclogging the drain. He poured out all of my bubble bath, shower gel, and his baby wash. He also has an obsession with undoing any lid and pouring it out and trying it first of course (toothpaste, perfume, lotion, you name it). Poison Control is now on speed dial. So, if there is an award for the most naughty little boy, sorry to say mine would win.