Thursday, June 19, 2008

33 Weeks


You can see the eye socket and part of her nose and mouth

The normal ultrasound shot - profile



Her leg and foot

I went in for my Doctor's appointment today and they did a 3D ultrasound. It was my first one I have ever had so it was a little weird for me. But, it was so neat to see her little face and leg. Her face is pressed up against the placenta so it is a little squished in the picture, but it was still fun to see her little profile. I can't really tell, but it looked a lot like Sadie did, so I guess we'll have to see. My doctor is going to take me sometime during the last week of July! It is getting so close and so exciting. It is so hot here. It is supposed to get to 115 on Saturday. Thank goodness for air conditioning!!

I also have to say what Connor calls Sophie - "Baby Soapie"