Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day


I am so blessed to have such an incredible husband who is also the most amazing father. He is so kind and loving and good to our kids. He loves to play with them and spend time with them and he helps me more then I even deserve. Matt makes my life way too easy. I am so grateful Heavenly Father guided me to him, he is my greatest gift and blessing.

I also can't leave out Brent, who is Matt's dad. He is such a neat man and such an example of true kindness and humility. He also loved being a dad and I know that is why Matt is the father that he is. He played with his kids, but also taught them how to work hard. I know Matt has the drive he does because of his work ethic. Brent also taught his family to love the gospel and the Savior and that means the very most to me. We love you Brent.

My dad is the most giving person I have ever met. He is constantly serving and never wants any credit or anyone to even know about it. He is so wise and thoughtful, and everyone who knows him respects him incredibly. He is honest and kind, and probably one of the most fun people to be around. He woke us up every morning at 6:30 a.m. without fail to have family scripture study and prayer. I hated it then, but appreciate it so much now. I love you so much dad, you are my greatest example.

Our family is so blessed to have the fathers we do in our lives. Happy Father's Day!