Thursday, July 17, 2008

Connor's Birthday!

I can't believe Connor turned 4 years old. He is my baby, at least for another week or two. (I went to the doctor today and I am dilated to a two and 50% thinned, so we will see). Anyway, he was so excited all day. He got a donut and chocolate milk for breakfast, then we took him to Garcia's for lunch so he could get his free ice cream. Then, we went to the water park for a couple of hours. For dinner we invited Lexi Heaton to come to Chuck E Cheese's with us and they had a blast. They didn't even want to stop for pizza. Lexi gave Connor, "Mr. Incredible Hulk" and he loved it. Then we went home and opened the rest of his gifts, and had his cake. It was funny because I didn't know that the candle's were "trick candles" so he had a hard time blowing them out! It was such a special day for him and he fell asleep at 7:30. He played way too hard. I love my little Connor!

Click to play birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow