Friday, July 25, 2008

Just An Update

Well, I probably won't be blogging for a couple of weeks because of the baby, but here is an update on what is going on.
Sadie lost her front tooth, do you want to know how?? One guess, yep, Connor knocked it out with his Ninja Turtle Sword. She is so excited to get a little sister though!!
Connor still thinks he is some sort of super hero. It changes each day of which one he thinks he is.
And, little Sophie will grace us with her presence on Tuesday, July 29th. They are inducing me at 5 in the morning. I am like a 2 and over 70% thinned, so I am there! I can't wait. So, that is just a little of what is going on in our lives. I will post pictures of the baby as soon as I can.
Oh, and I can't forget Matt, he is taking his 4th year boards the middle of this month, so he is studying for that. He has been so amazing, and he gets to deliver Sophie, so that will be special!