Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Trip Home


My two princesses

Rebekah and me
Rebekah, Amy, and me
Sadie and Elle
Me, Amy, Rebekah with Sophie
Rebekah and Sadie

Leslie and me exchanging gifts
Brad, Leslie, with their baby Alex
The Priesthood Circle
My Grandma with Sophie(Faye) who she is named after

Doug, Rebekah, Me, Matt

Grandpa holding Alex, Grandma holding Sophie
They are 3 weeks apart and weighed almost the same

Grandpa and Grandma with my girls

Connor, Cannon, Carter, Sadie and Elle having fun on the tramp

Connor and Doug

Sophie and Rebekah


Amy and Sophie

Grandpa and Sophie
Little bug


So cute
Sadie and Elle
Amy and Sophie

Matt has a rotation this month at ISU so we got to come home!  I love fall, it is so gorgeous and colorful!  On our way home we stopped in Utah and stayed with my grandma and grandpa Andrus.  It was so fun to see them and have them see little Sophie.  A lot of my other family got to see her too because my aunt and uncle blessed their baby and baptized their little girl on the same day, so we were grateful we could be there for that.  My family is so amazing and supportive and I love them so much!  And, now we are in Idaho and I couldn't be happier!