Monday, December 1, 2008

Candy Wonderland!


This is how mine would look in a perfect world

The kids with the Gingerbread kits


They were so proud

Sadie helping Connor

So sweet she could be candy

Way too proud of their creations

The kids were so excited to do Gingerbread Houses for family night. They really thought they had died and gone to heaven when we poured out all of the candy and the selections that they had to choose from. Sadie is so artistic that it was her dream, her only problem was that she wanted Connor's to be as perfect as hers. He couldn't careless how it looked, he was just putting candy everywhere. It was sending Sadie over! She kept trying to help him and he didn't like it!He did however, love sneaking the frosting and I bet he has such a tummy ache right now! After it was all said and done there was frosting everywhere, candy rolling around, and it really did look like a miniature candy land - and not in a good way. I love my kids and doing things with them is always so much fun! Good thing Matt was there, the roof kept falling off and I was getting so frustrated. Of course he figured it out! I don't know why little things like that make me so impatient!