Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mesa Temple


Matt and me

Best Friends

Our little family - poor Sophie with that hat!

She just kept jumping up places and posing
Sadie wanted to take one of us!

Our little angel

I wish my camera could show off the lights a little more

I can't get enough of her

I adore my family


On Sunday Matt and I went to see my cousin Jill and her husband Jared and their family. It is always so much fun to get together with them. They are some of my favorite people ever! They live in Gilbert so when we left their house we drove over to the Mesa Temple. I think besides Temple Square in Salt Lake these are the best lights I have seen. The nativity is so neat, it actually starts the scene of events before the baby Jesus was even born. The lights were spectacular. Especially with the lights reflecting off of the pool of water in front. My kids were in heaven. It was so fun to see all of the missionaries there, and they are so sweet and willing to take your picture!