Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Plane

For the kids Spring Break the kids and I flew to Idaho. Before we boarded the plane Sadie said to me, "Mom, I am going to sit by the window because Connor is scared of the sky." She wanted me to think she was thinking of others, but she just really wanted the window seat! When we were on the plane ready to take off Connor looked at me with his big eyes so concerned and said, "Mom, is the pwane(plane)scared?" I thought it was so cute. And, then we were on the runway for a while waiting our turn to take off and Sadie was getting so impatient and finally said, "Mom, when are we going to blast?"

We had so much fun in Idaho, Matt matched while we were there and so he drove up. We were so busy trying to find a place to live and get pre-qualified it felt like a whirlwind trip. We barely got back to AZ. It was a long drive, but so happy to finally be home.