Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Reconnecting


The "First Cousins" with Grandma and Grandpa

Can you believe there are so many more of us not even in this picture?


The kids with Great Grandma and Grandpa!


Sophie with Grandma and Grandpa

So cute

Me and Ryan

Tanya with Sophie

Ray and Connor

Sadie and Alie

The kids table!!


My aunt Lori called and invited us to a family BBQ in Mesa. It was so fun to go and see so much of my family that I haven't seen in awhile. For instance, my cousin Austin who is in the Army, was there with his family. I was finally able to meet his beautiful wife, and darling kids. He is such a stud!!! It was so fun to see everybody again and so fun to get some pictures with all of the "cousins" who were there! We also tried to keep getting pictures of our kids, but that never works, so we did the best we could. My grandma and grandpa Peterson were there and it was also so fun to see them. Seriously, it brought back so many fun cabin, luau, and AZ memories! Then, we were able to hear an incredible story that Austin told. It really touched me and I appreciated him sharing it so much. It was a very special night and we had a blast!