Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Christmas


Connor's presents from Santa

Sadie's presents from Santa

TO: SADIE
LOVE: GRANDPA & GRANDMA












TO: CONNOR
LOVE: GRANDPA & GRANDMA












TO:SOPHIE
LOVE: GRANDPA & GRANDMA



















Connor with his gifts from "Mom and Dad"



Before

After

Muffin with some of her gifts

My gifts to Matt

Matt's gifts to me

Well, I have to say this was definitely a different Christmas. Matt had to be to work by 7 am, so we woke the kids up at 6 a.m. so Matt could see them get their gifts from Santa. The kids were so excited! After Matt left, I just spent some time with the kids. It was a weird feeling not having Matt there to share such a special holiday with. That afternoon, the kids and I hurried up to IF to get our gifts from my parents, and also give them their gifts. It was fun to see them especially where I was a little sad. Then, we hurried back to Pocatello so we could be there when Matt got home at 7 that night. When he got home we opened up the rest of our presents. So, it ended up being a very Merry Christmas!