Sunday, March 21, 2010

What Has Been Going On


Parker and Sadie

Our family with Parker

Grandma & Grandpa Andrus with Sophie

So sweet


Sadie and Elle

Sadie and Connor

Matt put hearts on the french toast! Connor gave me the pink bear and then Matt gave me a dozen roses for Valentines Day!

Skiing

Sophie's dress my parents brought back from their trip

The boys got matching shark shirts

Sadie's gifts!

Bridger's b-day party

All of us with Bridge

Connor sharing his pop with muffin

They both had a straw

My favorite part of the day!

So these are just some random pictures of things that have been going on the past little while. My cousin Jill's little girl Parker got baptized, my parents went on a cruise and brought back some fun gifts for the kids, my nephew Bridger turned 3, and then I just got some pictures of the kids in the tub, because it is so cute how they play together!