Monday, April 26, 2010

Easter


Seeing their Easter Baskets

So excited!

All of their fun things

The Easter Bunny left them a map of a "hidden prize"

Sadie's fun things from the Easter Bunny

Connor's things from the Easter Bunny

Naughty muffin wouldn't hold still to get a picture of all her things!

Loved finding eggs

It kept her so busy


The kids in their Easter clothes

My three little treasures

Princess Sadie



Our handsome Connor


Princess Sophie

I love her little faces
She fell asleep on her hair so it was ruined:)

Easter was so fun! The kids were able to wake up and see what the Easter bunny had left them and then go on an Easter Egg hunt! It was also so neat to listen to conference on Easter Sunday too. It was fun to get the kids some new church clothes! I love Easter - for EVERY reason!! I love how excited the kids are for the Easter bunny and the Easter egg hunt, and I love remembering the MOST important part of Easter as well - Jesus and the Resurrection! It means so much to me...