Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Arizona


On the plane - so excited to go

On a walk the next morning in front of my grandparents house

So pretty!

We found this Mexican restaurant that was amazing! The salsa was to die for!

UM...yes, we got PUNKED with this security person who loved her job and uniform!

Shopping at The Disney Store

My dad was a blast on this trip!

My cousin Jill and I...I miss her!

Whit, me and my mom ready for the BBQ

Oh wow - no makeup but a fun lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Peterson

Shopping at the mall - not ready yet!!

Finally, we got ready and were off to Lexi's and Kolby's dinner

The dinner was so good!!

At the table with Whit, mom and dad and Jill and Jared (love them)

Jill and me with our mom's (best friends, turned sisters-in-law)

Jill, Ryan and me!!

Us with the happy couple!

I love Whitney-she is one of my best friends ever!

Right after the wedding in front of the Mesa Temple

It was so bright!

We got a picture with my cousin Raquel and her darling little girl Presley

After the wedding we were so starved! How fun to eat outside!

The reception!

Not wanting this to ever end!!


So, I was able to go to my cousin Lexi's wedding in Arizona with my mom, dad and Whitney. I have never needed a break so much in my life and because of my sweet husband, and sweet in-laws I was able to go - KID FREE!! It was such a blast. The weather was gorgeous, the shopping was fabulous and I absolutely loved being there with my parents and sister. They are the funnest people in the world to be around. I also loved seeing my family in Arizona. I have missed them so much! Thanks so much everyone for making it the best trip and it was also so neat to see how happy my cousin was - she just glowed!