Sunday, May 23, 2010

They say the cutest things!!


The other day out of the blue Connor said,
"I know who wants to wuin (ruin) the commandments" and I said, "Who Con", and of course Sadie jumps in to hurry and answer and she says, "Satan". With such disgust Connor looked at her and said, "Satan is not his name, it is his wast (last) name. His name is Devil Satan!" I mean who can argue that?

We got back from Disneyland and I was having such a hard time thinking of my kids growing up and went to places in my mind I shouldn't have gone (all mom's know what I mean) and so I started crying and the kids came in and asked me why I was crying and I told them that I just didn't ever want them to grow up. Sadie and Connor ran out of the room and pretty soon came back in and Connor looked at me and said, "Mommy, I said a prawer (prayer) that we wouldn't grow up that fast!" And, Sadie yelled, "it was my idea"!! But, it was the sweetest thing in the world that they prayed to make me feel better! I love my kids!

It was snowing so hard, (shocker) and so we opened all of the windows because it was so pretty and Sophie was sitting there eating and pretty soon she looked out the window at the huge snowflakes falling and yelled, "ma ma...bubbwes" (bubbles)!