Thursday, November 18, 2010

Connor's 6th Birthday


So silly

Cousins Party



Connor with his gifts

The cousins were so excited for Connor to open the gifts

Con and Brady

FUN!!!

Connor and Bridger

Audrey and Alexia with Connor

My siblings - they are so true to me & so supportive

Jess, me, Krys and Rebekah (she is as true as a sister)

After Leo's we went swimming, Doug brought us drinks!!

The kids

Us with our drinks

Doug and Connor - they have always had so much fun together

The morning of Connor's Birthday at breakfast

Ice cream after pancakes, yum....

Muffin with her cookie

Sadie and Connor at Lava Hot Springs

All of us there

Such a show off

Time for gifts!

Sophie was not having it! Connor was thrilled with his Ben 10 Alien set

Connor and Sadie - Memory

All the gifts...SO FUN!

Connor and his Cake

Grandma got him a Ninja Turtle Sleeping Bag

Um and Buzz - he was in HEAVEN

He couldn't wait to get into his sleeping bag

Dallin is so dang cute with Connor

Connor gets so proud to be around Dallin

Thanks Uncle Dallin

Connor had such a fun and special 6th Birthday!! It started off the day before when my family had a party for him. We went to Leo's and then swimming. Then the next day we took Connor to breakfast at Perkins. After breakfast we took the kids to Lava Hot Springs and they had a blast. When we got home Connor opened his gifts and we had cake. My parents were in England picking up Dallin at the time, so we re-created with them when they got home!!! Connor challenges me everyday, but he is turning into the most thoughtful, sweet little boy. He is so sweet to his mom and hates it if I am upset. He is my most clean child and he loves to learn. I love you Connor!