Thursday, November 18, 2010

Welcome Home Dallin


Dallin really was our "Royal" Missionary

Hugging Matt

Dallin and Matty

So proud to see my little brother

Seeing Sophie for the FIRST time!

She was just so shy

The kids just RAN to Dallin

Me and my sisters

Our Family with Dallin

The kids with Dallin

Sadie and Crew

Whit and Muffin

The girls

The kids holding up Dallin's sign

Grandpa holding Sophie afterwards

Grandpa and sad sad muffin

All better

Dallin with the kids after the airport

Dallin and Connor

Dallin got out the "fun" toys and made up the funnest game for Connor

How did we live without Dallin

Matt and Dallin with treats and a movie

Dallin getting home from his mission from England was one of the most exciting things ever. We anticipated it for months and then the day finally arrived. We patiently waited at the airport waiting for the plane to finally land!! My parents and Whitney went to pick him up, so to see all of them come down the escalators was something I will never forget. Tears just starting falling as I saw my little brother who I had missed so deeply walking towards me. I couldn't wait to hug him and I couldn't wait to introduce him to little Sophie. Dallin missed meeting her before his mission by 2 weeks. She of course loves him!! It has been a dream having him home. I love you Dal!