Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Little Boy Turns 7

 We Took him to Perkins for Breakfast
 Getting Sung To
He Really Wanted to go to Tautphaus Park
 The Train
 Sisters
Sophie Adores Her Big Sister
 Go Connor
 He Always Makes me Laugh
Dallin is Truly Connor's Idol
 Grandma and Sades on the Ferris Wheel
 Connor Trying the Octopus for the First Time
He Loved it so much he made me go
 Yes, There I am in the air - (getting sick)
 Grandma and Sophie
Whit and Connor
 Sadie
 So Cute
We Went to Toys R Us and Couldn't get Sophie out of This Jeep
 Such a Fun Gift
 I Really Want to Steal Those Dollars from Him
The Traditional Garcia's Birthday
 The Sombrero and Ice Cream

 I Love This Boy DEARLY
Matt and me with Connor
 Happy Birthday Connor, Love Sophie
 Love, Sadie
Connor with his Gifts Before
 After They Were Opened
 Golden Corral was his Choice for Dinner
You can see why!!

Connor's birthday was really special because we got to spend half of the day with my family.  He wanted to make sure Dallin was there.  We went out to breakfast, to Tautphaus Park, Toys R Us, Garcia's and then we drove home so we could spend the evening with Matt. It was so fun opening presents and then going to Golden Corral. I have such a special bond with Connor and he has such a special place in my heart.  So, I told him I didn't want him to grow up.  Then, we started talking about when he goes on a mission and I told him I would send him so many fun packages.  He said, "Even Army Men" and I told him of course.  Then he said, "Mom, I know what I want you to send me more then anything?" So I asked him what and he said, "You in a box." Yes, the tears were coming and it melted my heart. Even when he is naughty he always tries to make things right.  He was so mad at Sadie so he hurt her and so that night he said, "Can I say Family Prayer" So we told him he could and the main thing he prayed for was that Sadie wouldn't die and she would be safe.  I love my boy!