Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sophie Turns 3

 Sophie with the Sombrero
 She is Such a Joy
 I Love my Baby
Out to Breakfast for her Big Day
 My mom was in town for Whitney's Tournament so she got to come with us
 Sophie with All of her Presents
So Excited!
 So Pretty!
 Little Muffin
 Such Pretty Skirts
Make up, sunglasses, cell phones, purse, mirrors, combs - what more could she ask for
 She got to go to the Smurfs Movie and then to McDonald's for a kids meal with Smurf Toys
 The Kids Gifts for Sophie
Our Gifts to Soph

Krystal Came A Couple of Days Later and had a Fun Gift for Sophie

Sophie has been one of those babies you dream about.  She is so low maintenance and yet so cute and fun.  Even when she was born she didn't cry.  The only way I knew she was hungry in the night is because I could hear her making little noises.  She has been such a joy and I love her so much.  Her personality is to die for and I am so blessed to have her in my life.  The other day she came in the house so upset and said, "there is a monster outside" and I said, "a monster?" and she replied, "yes, it is a monster that looks like a horse".  So, then I realized she had seen the mule deer that live on our hill.  I thought it was the cutest thing!!