Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Welcome London

 Visiting Krystal in the hospital
 Meeting little London
So precious
 The kids were so excited to meet their new cousin
I couldn't get over how tiny and pretty she was
Just a little doll
 Connor had some gifts for little London
 A frame and a ninja turtle card
 Connor and London
So sweet
 Sadie and Sophie with London
 Sadie wanted to take her home with us!
Sadie and Krystal
 The boys
Matt with Muffin and Logan
 The kids swimming
 I had to go back the next day to visit this little bug
Taking Bridger back after staying with us, I think we wore him out!

It was so fun when Krystal had London.  I picked the kids up from school and we drove straight to the hospital.  I couldn't wait to see this little girl we had waited so long to meet! She was as small and beautiful as we expected! We were able to help with Bridger and Logan.  We had so much fun with them.  I was so grateful everything went so perfectly!