Saturday, July 12, 2014

January 2014

Can you tell we are obsessed with Frozen?
Having fun on New Year's Day
 Playing Ninja Turtles
Eating at AJO Al's after my Dr's Appnt
Told you we are obsessed:)

At Tanner and Ashley's Pre-Wedding Dinner

Posing



Fun at the pool

Penny and Sophie in front of the Mesa Temple
Grandpa and Muf
The Peterson's
Us with the bride and groom
She has always been obsessed with Dallin
On our way into the gorgeous reception
My besties
So happy for Tanner and Asley
Yummy
Hot Chocolate Bar

Matt, me and my baby bump
Our Family
So Juicy
Daddy/Daughter dance
Grandma teaching Connor to tie his shoes - he got too frustrated with us

My cousin Tanner got married and so my family came down for it.  My mom and Whit came early and it was so fun to have them.  They were able to go to a doctor's appnt with me and see the baby on the ultra sound and talk with Dr. Erickson! It was so fun to go to the pre-wedding dinner, the wedding and the stunning reception.  Tanner and Ashley are the cutest couple and we are so happy for them!!