Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Spring Break and Whit's Visit

Frozen...Again!!
Of course swimming
Lunch at the pool
After seeing their little brother on the ultrasound we went to lunch
Air Works Tramp Park
Girls day at the mall
Lunch with my babies while Sadie was at Volleyball camp
YAY!! Whit's here!!
 Swimming with Whit

Air Works again
Dodge Ball
"Peach" and "Apricot's" night swimming time
Watching the girls at gymnastics
Meeting Matt at Nandos for dinner
The girls night volleyball and swimming with Whit
Love her
Me, Whit and Carson;)
Watching Connor at basketball
Mom came for a week during Whit's time
Getting the kids a shake stuff from Claire's
After another Dr's Appnt
AJO Als
More pool time

Haha!
Sunglasses from Grandma
To Connor from Grandma
To Sadie
Krys came for a couple of days too! BJ's
Tia Rosa's


Grandma and Muffin
Soph and Connor with Whit
Cheers
Activity Day Project
Gymnastics

It is so fun with year round school because of their breaks!! For Spring Break the kids get almost 2 1/2 weeks! So we were able to go swimming, lunches, tramp park, and just being together!! Then Whit got to come and it was the most special 3 weeks ever! I didn't want her to ever go! She is so special to me and I have such a deep bond with her.  She is so sweet to my kids and makes them feel so special! I bawled for days after she left!! During her stay my mom was also able to come for a week, and Krys for a couple of days too! It was so fun being with my family! I love them so deeply!