Thursday, March 6, 2008

Registration


Sadie and her Polly Pocket

Connor and his bunny ears!

I had to register Sadie for Kindergarten this week and it was so hard! I have been trying to keep her home with me as long as I could. I even held her back a year so that she would be the oldest instead of the youngest. I just can't imagine sending her to school. So, I took her with me to register and then we went and got her a Polly Pocket to make her feel like it was a special little day for her. Just to let you know, she will graduate in 2021. Anyway, I was a little sad (hormones aren't helping me out here) and we went to go pick Connor up from Pre-School and they had made bunny ears that he was wearing while waiting for me. It just melted my heart and made me smile. He really brightened my day. Being a mom is so rewarding and can also be so hard when things change and they start to grow up. I know I don't have to tell anyone this. Especially my mom!!