Sunday, March 30, 2008

Our Spring Swimming Days


Sadie & Matt - it melts my heart!

Sadie & Lexi

Lexi & Connor - they wouldn't put their arms around each other!

We are seriously so lucky to live at such a fun place. We are able to enjoy the swimming pool everyday. Matt had a couple of days off and the kids were so excited to have him swimming with us that they wouldn't even let him lay out. They sure don't bother trying to get me to swim - they let me lay out as long as I want. I wonder why that is! It is so cute because they know Matt can't resist playing with them. He loves it as much as they do. The kids love swimming with the other little kids out at the pool too. Especially Lexi, so I had to get some pictures of the kids with her. She and Connor are so cute together and make Natalie and me laugh so hard at their interaction.