Sunday, May 18, 2008

All Good Things...


Whit & Sades

This picture breaks my heart - Dallin has always been so sweet to Connor

What would we do without Whit?

Lunch at Wingers - we get so spoiled!

Krystal's birthday present!

Dad helping Connor bat - so cute!

They didn't mean to, but Sadie and Krystal were matching.

Finding golf balls!

Sadie, Bridge, and Connor with grandpa!

Bryce trying to play like he is Kobe Bryant!

Me, mom, Krys and Whit

There is no one sweeter then Whit

We are going to miss uncle Dallin

The cutest aunt and uncle ever!

Playing in the backyard

Sadie with her little cousins!

She loves to play with her cousins

Grandma and Sades

Little monster and grandma!

Yes, all good things must come to an end! We have to go back to Arizona to start our 4th year. It is always so fun to come home and spend time with family. We have had the best time and the next time I get to come home there will be some changes - I will have a new baby and Dallin will be on his mission. Change is never easy, and that is why saying goodbye this time will be especially difficult for me. I hate knowing the next time you do something it won't be the same. But, I guess that is what makes life exciting. I am telling myself that anyway! Connor hasn't always been the easiest little boy and Dallin has always been able to still communicate and play with him. He has had so much patience and love for him and now that Connor can communicate a little better they play so cute. Everytime Dallin makes up a game with Connor I feel the tears start to come. I am going to miss Dallin so much and just how good he is with my little family. I hate goodbyes.