Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day Mom!!

Matt got me roses!

Sadie made grandma a picture!

Happy Mothers Day Eloise!

I love you Whit - you are such a sweetheart!

Happy Mother's Day Krys - you are such a cute mom

Whit made us a Mother's Day Sign

Thank you for making my Mother's Day special

My grandma Peterson with the kids

Sadie with her great grandma!

Mother's Day was so special this year! It was so fun that Matt and I were able to see our mom's and also my grandma. It is such a special day to celebrate Mother's and their important role in all of our lives. I am so grateful for my examples and am especially grateful that I can be a mom myself. My mom really gave me the true desire and example to just be a mom and serve my kids and put them first. I love you so much mom and you are the most amazing mom I could have ever asked for. How am I so blessed? I am also so grateful for Matt and the wonderful husband and friend that he is. It is also so fun to see my sister's as little mother's and how good they are, and how cute they are with their kids - I love you Jess and Krys!! Happy Mother's Day!