Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fun in Idaho


Whitney & Connor

"Under My Umbrella, ella, ella..."

Aunt Stef w/the kids

Trying to warm up with some hot chocolate

Doug & Rebekah w/the kids

Rebekah & Sadie

Doug & Connor

Matt & me w/Doug & Rebekah

Sadie, Doug & Connor


Lunch w/my mom and Sadie not letting go of grandma!

Sadie took the boys out drinks of water


Matt, Doug & Dad playing basketball

Little Bridger

Whit and the kids

It has been so fun to be home! What a nice break. Matt is doing a Dermatology Rotation here with a guy from his home ward, so that has been so fun for him. Here are just some pictures of the past week. Doug and Rebekah came for a couple of days before they left for the summer and it was so fun to see them. I won't be able to come home again for awhile because I will be too far along to travel, so I am just trying to enjoy my time. Even if there is snow on the ground on May 1!! Global Warming huh???