Monday, August 4, 2008

Sophie Faye Payne


Well, my little angel miracle is finally here. Things got a little scary at the hospital, but everything worked out and I am so grateful. My mom and Matt didn't leave my side all day. Matt got to help with the delivery even though I pushed for one contraction and she was out. It was a one-minute delivery. She was 5 pounds and 8 oz. 18 1/2 inches long. My cousin Jill took my kids for a couple of days so that we could just have some time with Sophie. Thank you so much Jill - you are a sweetheart! My kids are still talking about it. Anyway, here are some pictures from the hospital and a couple of when we have been home. Thanks to everyone who has called and been concerned. It has meant so much to Matt and me. We are so excited for our new little addition.

Click to play Pretty Girl
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow