Thursday, April 2, 2009

"It's Not What You Know..."


Sophie modeling the bow







I just had to do a post on some recent gifts I have been given. First, my sister Krystal
made me the cutest bow for Sophie. I didn't believe her at first when she said she made it because it looks just the bows I have been buying! She does the best job and it was way sweet of her to think of Sophs. Then, my friend Natalie made a tutu for Sophie. The pictures don't do it justice, but it is the cutest one I have ever seen. I bought one for Sadie and Natalie made Sophie's to match, but Sophie's is way cuter then the one I bought for Sadie. Oh my gosh, I am so spoiled with such talented people in my life.

*If anyone wants to buy any bows or tutu's custom to your colors just email me - I asked and Krys and Natalie said they would be happy to sell you one!!