Tuesday, May 19, 2009


My little graduate

Sadie with her teacher, Mr. "J"

Me and my angel

Sadie and her daddy!

Sadie getting her trophy

Connor was so proud of his big sister
Sisters

I mean obviously I hadn't been crying:)

She of course stole the show with that smile

Sadie had her kindergarten graduation today. She was so excited! When the little graduates came walking in and I saw Sadie turn the corner I don't know what happened, but my heart just felt so full of love, joy and pride that I just started to cry. As soon as she saw us (her little family) all in a row she just started to beam! They did a little dance and Mr. J told them how much they meant to him and how much he was going to miss them. Then they got their trophies! The only thing that was a little hard was this morning she said, "I wish grandma and grandpa could be at my graduation today." There were tons of grandparents there today, so it made us miss them. But, we have gotten used to relying on each other for our support. We have truly loved this school district and how amazing it is, it blows my mind how much Sadie has learned and how well she can read, write, and do math. I am so grateful that we had our time here! We love you so much Sades!