Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Little Things


I love her little feet crossed

Seeing each other after 8 months

The little trouble makers

American Falls Reservoir

We had so much fun

Swimming

Admiring Sadie's ladybug

Having a blast with Aunt Whitney

Such sweet cousins

Catching a bug in the fridge

UH-OH

Getting ready to babysit

Sol-Rio
The "other" babysitter
Roasting marshmallows

Matt makes the best smores

Having a blast roasting marshmallows

Such darling cousins

Getting ready to give Sophie a blessing

She was so sick

So I realized that it is the "Little Things" that count. I was going through my pictures and realized how much fun it has been the past couple of weeks! We have been able to see Jess and her girls after 8 months. We have been able to spend any spare minute with Matt that we can, and my little Sophie got so sick that we ended up in the ER. So, even though it was scary I was able to spend some really good snuggling time with her. Doug drove all the way down to Pocatello to help give Sophie a blessing. I have loved spending time with my sister again and seeing our kids just have such a blast together! But, there are more pictures to come! Sophie and Sadie's birthdays!