Monday, August 31, 2009

Sadie's 7th Birthday





Sadie had been so excited for her birthday and I was so excited to help make it so special for her. Well, the day before her birthday I started feeling really sick and by that afternoon I knew for sure that I had the flu. I was right down in bed and didn't know what I was going to do about Sadie's birthday. Matt got home and took the kids to IF to his parents house for a party for her so that really helped. The morning came and I had been up all night with the flu and was so sick. So my dad drove down and picked Sadie and Connor up and from there on out I knew it would be the best day for her. They spoiled her. She was able to be with her cousins, aunts, and grandparents. I was so thankful and cried so much because of my gratitude. Then the next day I was able to go up and spend some time with her too. Thanks so much to everyone who made my angel's birthday a magical one!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow