Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Little Miracles


I am so blessed to know that little miracles can happen all of the time. I like the phrase "Tender Mercies". How many of us need those once in a while. Well, Heavenly Father has done so much for my family. He has given me my two beautiful children and an amazing husband. I have so much to be thankful for. However, I have been struggling for awhile now with my little Connor. He is really behind in his speech, when he is around other little kids his age the differences in their speech is so dramatic. For me as a mom it has broken my heart to see him struggle so much. For more than a year now Matt and I have been relentless in trying to get Connor the help he needs. In Arizona, there are so many kids and not enough help that you have the waiting lists and what seems to be dead-ends. So, all I could think to do is just tell Heaven how much this mom needed some help and intervention to get Con help. TODAY, after many phone calls, meetings, and screenings Connor got approved for a preschool that is with a speech pathologist. He starts after the Christmas Break. Now, this may seem so minor to some, but to a mom who has seen her little boy struggle for years it truly is my own tender mercy!