Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving For Four

This was our very first Thanksgiving with just our little family here in Arizona. It was a very special day for us. We were able to relax, not get ready, and I didn't cook a thing. We woke up and Matt and Sadie made a wonderful brunch. We watched the Macy's Parade and the kids got such a kick out of the floats and balloons. They enjoyed it even more then I thought they would. Connor would see any character that was familiar and scream (higher then I really think should be normal), and touch the TV. It was so cute. Then Sadie and Connor danced around the room to all of the songs - in their pajamas of course. Sadie's favorite was the Island Princess Float, and Connor's was the Scooby Doo Balloon. They both loved the Hairspray Float and tried to dance just like them. We were able to just be together and then we went out to eat. It was so fun! It was a very special day for me. On that note I missed being with my family so much, I tried to be positive so that the homesickness of the day wouldn't ruin it for me or my kids. Anyway, I love family whether my very own, or extended, you run so deep in our hearts that it hurts when were not together. I love you!

Click to play
Slideshows, scrapbooks, and ecards | Powered by Smilebox
Make a slide show, scrapbook, or ecard