Monday, November 19, 2007

Roses Required...Husband Optional!




Today is Matt and my 8th anniversary. It has gone by so fast. Matt is the easiest person in this world to be married to. He is so easy about everything. Plus, he likes to cook, and is good at it - need I say more? He loves me for me - which is a really good thing since I am the one he is married too. I have never met anyone who is so genuine and thoughtful. He would do anything for anyone. I love him more than I could ever express in words, that is why I rely on emotion to try and show it. (They love it when we throw a few tears in!) I am so blessed to have him as my very best friend. Being in medical school and moving away from our families has made us so close and strong as a couple. As long as we can be together that is all we care about. I love you Matt! You are the greatest father to my kids and the most incredible husband to me.