Monday, April 20, 2009

And The Answer Is...


I asked Sadie these questions and this is how she answered them!

1. What is something mom always says to you? Clean your room

2. What makes mom happy? If I mind

3. What makes mom sad? If I talk back to you

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Saying funny jokes

5. What was your mom like as a child? ME

6. How old is your mom? 31

7. How tall is your mom? Bigger

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play games with daddy

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Go swimming with Connor

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Talking to other people

11. What is your mom really good at? Doing puzzles

12. What is your mom not very good at? "You can't draw that good"

13. What does your mom do for her job? Making sure the kids are okay

14. What is your mom's favorite food? nacho's

15. What makes you proud of your mom? I think your pretty

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A queen

17. What do you and your mom do together? Draw pictures

18. How are you and your mom the same? We both like taking pictures

19. How are you and your mom different? We don't have the same hair

20. How do you know your mom loves you? By loving me and kissing me and hugging me