Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter


My Beautiful Princess

The Three Girls

Me and my girls

Examining her Easter Basket

Sophie's First Easter

Connor with his Easter Basket

Sadie with her Easter Basket

Their matching dresses and bows

My little friends

The three kids

They both made Easter things at school
The two matching princesses

Easter is such a special day. There is so much emphasis put on The Savior, and it is so good to be able to remember His incredible sacrifice for us. It really started for me after Elder Holland's talk about Jesus. It is always such a great reminder that we really are on the Right side and that He truly does KNOW how we feel. I am so grateful for my testimony of the Gospel, and it means the world to me to have my kids now learning the true meaning of Easter.