Monday, April 6, 2009

Our Short Trip Home


Krys, Whitney, mom, and me

Whit-she is growing up so fast and getting so pretty!


Krys and me

Lunch at Sol Rio-YUM (now I am craving that salsa)

My beautiful 3 kids

Matt helped Whit with some science thing, I tuned out, but she got a good grade!


Connor and Lexi

Sophie fell asleep on Grandma Payne

On the phone with Matt waiting to hear where he matched

The kids were screaming and so excited after I told them they got to move close to home

The kids with Grandpa

We went to "Confessions of a Shop-A-Holic" It was so darling I can't even express how cute it was!

Krystal and me with mom and dad
Whit and me again!!

Sophie and grandpa

The kids playing at Leo's with Whitney

She kept on staring at my dad! She is the best baby ever!!

My little sis

Me and mom with our huge drinks!

Whit got the kids ice cream

My mom took the kids to Toys-R-Us

Playing on a toy

Little Sophie with my mom!