Wednesday, November 19, 2008

9 Years!


Our engagement picture

From our wedding

Love being together

Formal night on a cruise

Just being together

The Candle Light Dinner

Well, today is Matt and my 9th anniversary. Wow! I can't believe it, and to think this is our 4th anniversary we have spent here in Arizona. I am extremely grateful for Matt and so proud of him. I am truly blessed. Like I said he is on his OBGYN rotation, yes still on it, it will never ever end! So, he got home late, but since we weren't able to go out, he brought dinner home. He got Sadie's table and put a red tablecloth on it and got take out so we were able to have a candle light dinner. He added "9" roses and sparkling cider to the table. He thought we were going to be able to go out so he was really quick to think of a plan B. It was cute and I appreciated the effort! And, the kids were so excited that they came out at the very last and Sadie said, "thanks for celebrating for us". Always about them right!! And, our song when were dating was "Amazed" by Lonestar, so that is why it is on my playlist right now!